The Beaconsfield School operates a cashless catering system. A biometric identification system uses students fingerprints to uniquely identify each student. Funds can be added to your Parentpay account for students to purchase food and drinks.
This system improves the services we offer to our students and staff, benefits include;
- Students do not have to bring cash to school to pay for lunch each day
- Reduction in queueing times for students
- Parents can be assured that moneys given specifically for lunches cannot be spent outside of school
- Parents can, should they wish to, have access to see what their child is purchasing
Please remember that consent is required in order to register for biometrics. The consent form can be found below and returned to The Finance Office. For further details please contact email@example.com
Free School Meals
You can claim free school meals for a child up to the age of 16 who lives with you and who you are responsible for as long as you are in receipt for one of the qualifying incomes:
- Income Support
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Support under part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (and not entitled to Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credit 'Run On'
- Universal Credit
For more information please refer to the Bucks County Council Free School Meal and Pupil Premium Application Form below.
Our Restaurant - The Hub
Our restaurant The Hub is run by catering provider Innovate Services Ltd who embrace the governments Healthy Eating in SChools Policy. The Hub is open daily from 8.00am serving delicious hot and cold snacks for breakfast, break and lunch.
The Hub work on a 4 week menu cycle with three fixed days and two variable. Wednesdays are Roast Day, Thursday, Indian Day and Friday, Fish Day. Mondays and Tuesdays will rotate between Best of British, Mexican, Italian, Spanish and Chinese.
Visit the Innovate portal via the link above to find out about the company, have a look at example menus, take the ‘Shape Your Service’ survey, join the iClub and keep up to date with the latest news.
Students may also bring in a packed lunch which must be eaten in a designated area. Parents are encouraged to adopt the healthy eating guidelines for packed lunches and fizzy drinks should not be included. High energy drinks are not permitted. Glass bottles are not to be brought into school and all litter must be placed in the bins provided or taken home.
Please note we are a NUT free school and ask that you speak to your son/daughter about the severeness of allergy sufferers and ask them to not bring anything onto site that has nuts in.
Students must remain in school at break and lunch times.