Skip to content ↓

Sexual Harrassment Concerns

Sexual Harassment/Abuse concerns

If you are concerned for your child or a young person, please do contact a member of the safeguarding team to discuss this further, preferably with your child’s Year Leader who will be on our safeguarding team.

There are many organisations in our local area and nationally, which can help your child and you, as parents/carers, focus on what may have occurred, how they can be supported and who is available to support you as a family.

Report to the police on 101



Think you know